HikkaVillas believes that these terms and conditions are fair and clear. Do contact HikkaVillas if you have any questions or observations. The HikkaVillas email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
In these terms and conditions, the word “writing” means communication by email or letter and the word “Guests” means both the potential clients and the clients of HikkaVillas..
- All bookings are provisional until confirmed in writing by HikkaVillas.
- HikkaVillas does not accept bookings for large single-sex groups of Guests unless they have obtained HikkaVillas’ prior written permission to book.
- Should HikkaVillas not accept provisional bookings, it will return deposits, less bank charges and any other disbursements.
- Guests must supply HikkaVillas with copies of their passports prior to or immediately on their arrival.
- HikkaVillas only allows persons named in bookings to stay in villas. Any visitors wanting to stay with guests must obtain prior approval from HikkaVillas.
- Guests who breach these terms and conditions may be required to depart villas immediately, prior to their departure date, and without any refund or compensation.
Guests are liable for any damages they may cause to villas including damage to fixtures, furniture and equipment.
Guests are required to:
- 1. Pay electricity charges upon checkout as per actual usage.
- 2. Look after and care for villas and their fittings, furnishing and equipment in a manner that befits a reasonable person.
- 3. Generally treat HikkaVillas staff in a civil and considerate manner.
- A deposit of 30% of the full rental cost must be paid at the time of booking.
- The balance must be paid 45 days before arrival.
- If HikkaVillas does not receive full payment 45 days before the arrival date, it reserves the right to cancel bookings.
- HikkaVillas accepts payments by bank transfer and by credit card. Credit card payments are subject to a 4% handling charge.
Cancellations and Refunds
Guests must notify HikkaVillas of cancellations in writing. After receiving cancellation notifications, HikkaVillas will attempt to make replacement bookings. If HikkaVillas succeeds in making a replacement booking, it will refund Guests’ payments to HikkaVillas less any difference in rent between Guests’ bookings and replacement bookings, bank charges and disbursements. If HikkaVillas is unable to make replacement bookings, it will not refund.
Unavailability of Villas
In the unlikely event of villas not being available after booking and except in the case of force majeure, HikkaVillas will seek to offer Guests alternative villas. If HikkaVillas does not offer Guests alternative villas or if Guests wish to cancel because of the unavailability of their chosen villas, Hikka Villas will refund all payments made. In making bookings, Guests accept this condition and waive all and any claims resulting from the cancellation or variation of their booking however arising.
- The earliest check-in time is 14:00 and the latest checkout time is 11:00. HikkaVillas is unable to vary these check-in and checkout times without prior written agreement.
- HikkaVillas enforces these check-in and checkout times so as not to inconvenience other Guests and to clean and maintain villas.
- HikkaVillas appreciates that some flights to Sri Lanka arrive early in the morning and leave late at night. In such circumstances, HikkaVillas seeks to grant Guests access to their villa as soon as they are available and for as long as possible. However, if Guests wish to guarantee access to villas outside the standard check-in and check-out times they must pay for additional nights.
Waiver of Liability
HikkaVillas and the owners of the villas and their representatives, employees, agents and assignees do not accept any liability whatsoever for:
- 1. death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused and, in particular, resulting from the use of swimming pools or their surrounds.
- 2. anything arising outside the demise of its villas and, in particular, noise emanating from other properties.
- 3. anything arising from force majeure, which, whilst notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, shall include strikes, war, power cuts, severe weather, airport closures and flight delays.
Complaints and Problems
In the unlikely event of a complaint or a problem, please call +94778389838 or contact email@example.com
HikkaVillas advises Guests to take out travel insurance that covers cancellation, loss of or damage to personal effects and medical treatment.